MADE TO ORDER
Theditedline Made to Order service offers exclusivity to your style.
You choose the style & fabric,
and we create a One of a Kind piece for you,
Our mission for Theditedline is to redefine luxury that celebrates individuality. We do this by designing elevated pieces made by skilled local artists of the trade in a slow and sustainable manner propelling the industry in its craft and re-establishing the relationship between the maker and the client.
Thus, in contrast raising awareness to the false prophecy of the current luxury market, sold at a mass scale, benefiting only the top tier of design houses and maintaining the veil between the maker and the influenced.
As a small business led by designers, we offer innovative tailored pieces that are One of a Kind and made in-house by our design team in Toronto, this includes our Ready to Wear Collection and the Made to Order service.
The Made to Order service offers selected styles to be made in our beautiful fabrics that are constantly evolving. We love textiles, so we curate the most luxurious fabrics that have personality, are made with premium materials and are limited in quantity to allow us to offer original pieces to our clients.
Discover the power of investing in small businesses, who in return invest in you as individuals.
Change the dialogue, change the world.
i. HOW MADE TO ORDER WORKS?
1. View the styles available as Made to Order
2. Select the Style you like. Make sure to read the Size Details as all styles are in specific sizing and at this time we do not offer custom sizing.
3. Next, view the Fabric from the fabric options.
4. Contact Us and note the Style Name and Fabric option you would like to purchase.
5. Kindly allow us to respond to within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. From there onwards, we will work with you to finalize the Style, Fabric and Size and place your purchase via e-transfer.
6. Once everything is finalized and payment is processed, we will begin the work on the garment.
7. Based on the style and the availability of the fabric, the process may require 3 to 4 weeks. We will be in contact with you throughout the process and keep you informed on the timing.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us.
ii. WANT TO TRY ON BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER?
Based in Toronto?
If you would like to try on a style before placing a Made to Order purchase, we can arrange an at Home Try On Service with COVID safety protocols in place. This service will be at an additional charge, please Contact Us to find out more.
Based outside of Toronto?
If you are located outside of Toronto, due to COVID we are unable to ship our ready made muslin samples to you.
We can offer a Special Service of creating a personal muslin sample for you to try on and keep. This service will be at an additional charge, please Contact Us to find out more.
iii. CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you are not satisfied with the fabric options and no longer want to place a Made to Order purchase we are more than happy to give you a refund.
Please note, this is only possible in the beginning stage, when no work has been done on the garment.
By "work" we mean:
1. Fabric was already purchased that was requested by the client.
2. Selected Fabric is in the cutting stage.
3. The garment is in the middle of being stitched.
We will be in contact with you throughout the process. Work on the garment only begins once you give us the go ahead.
iv. NOT LOOKING TO BUY MADE TO ORDER?
Along with Made to Order we also release Ready to Wear capsules occasionally. To stay informed regarding those capsules follow us on Instagram or signup to our newsletter.
v. LIKE A PIECE FROM THE ARCHIVES?
If you like something not in stock please Contact Us and let us know. We are more than happy to work with you.